Politics of cookie files
WHAT COOKIES FILES ARE
Cookies are little, saved and stored files on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you are visiting different sides in the Internet. The cookie usually contains the name of a website from which it comes, "life time" of cookie (it means time of its being), and accidentally generated unique number being used for an identification of the browser, from which a connection with a website is taking place.
POLITICS OF COOKIE FILES
1. Due to let available the content of the silobale.pl website is applying so-called cookies, i.e. information saved by server on the terminal unit, which servers can read out. Silobale .pl website can use also other technologies with similar or identical functions as cookies. Herein, information concerning cookies are also applicable to other web sites similar to the technology applied in our Internet services. Cookies files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user terminal unit of the folpol.pl web site, usually contain Cookies, the domain name of the web site from which they come, the time of storing on the terminal unit and the unique number.
2. Cookies files are being used to the purpose: of adapting contents of pages of the web site to preferential treatment of the user and the optimization of using websites; in particular these files allow to recognize setting the user of the web site up and appropriately to show the side Internet, adapted for his individual needs, of creating statistics, which are helping to understand, on which way users of the service are using websites, what enable an improvement of the structure and contents, of keeping the session of the website user (after log on), thanks to that the user must not on every subpage of the service again enter the login name and the password, of delivering to users advertising contents more adapted for their interests.
3. We can apply the following types of files within the folpol.pl website cookies: "essential" cookies files, files enabling to use available services within the website, e.g. authenticating cookies used at your service requiring authenticating as part of the service, cookies files for assuring safety, e.g. used for detecting abuses in authenticating within the service, cookies files, enabling the collection of the way of using websites of the service centre, "functional" cookies files, enabling the "abandon" of chosen by the user settings and the personalization of the user interface, e.g. the chosen language or the region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of a website etc, "advertising" cookies files, enabling delivering to users advertising contents more adapted for their interests.
4. In many cases software being used to view a websites (web browser) allows by default storing of cookies files on the terminal unit of the user. Users of the service can any time change settings concerning cookies files. Settings can be changed particular on this way to block the automatic service of cookies files in settings of the web browser or to inform about their every placing in the unit of website user. Specific information about the possibility of the service of cookies files are available in settings of the software (of web browser). Non-changes of settings in the field of cookies means that cookies will be placed in the terminal unit of the user and by that, we will be storing information in the terminal unit of the user and we will obtain access to this information.
5. Turning off applying cookies can cause some problems with the using of our Internet services, in particular requiring the log-on. Turning off the option of accepting cookies however doesn't cause the lack of abilities of reading or watching contents placed in the silobale.pl website, excluding the ones, to which the access requires the log-on.
6. Cookies files can be placed in the terminal unit of the user of the silobale.pl website and next used by advertisers cooperating with the service, research companies and suppliers of multimedia applications.